Boosting your career mojo as a BA and step up to new opportunities as a BA, in times of change
About the Presentation
It is you if you are:
· Feeling stuck at your current level or have lost a bit of that mojo at work
· Leading a team and wanting to know how to reenergise them around their professional development, and stepping up
· Thinking about the next step but not sure where to start
· Want to stay in your current role and make the absolute most of it
In this interactive webinar, we will cover some of the key aspects of getting career clarity, identifying strengths, and discussing how to move your career in change management forward, faster!
It is for managers and business analyst professionals at all levels, particularly those that want to step up to management, are currently leading teams, or just want to gain that clarity in what they want to do next.
By the end we will have:
· Looked at where your career clarity (and that of your team) is
· Explored four principles to build career clarity fast and know what the best next step should be
· Considered some of the key roadblocks holding people back and how to overcome them;
About the Speaker
Presenter: About - Grant Verhoeven
Grant Verhoeven is an award-winning coach and trainer with a passion for igniting people’s career clarity and potential – a bit like rocket fuel for your persons career
He runs his own Wellington-based training and coaching practice, having worked over the past 10 years with thousands of aspiring professionals, managers and
leaders in the areas of leadership, career development, and team development.
A professional member of the Career Development Association of New Zealand, he was Awarded the Otago Polytechnic Distinguished Alumni Award for his work in
Outside work he loves horse riding and being a dad to his two young daughters.