IIBA NZ Chapter Board Planning Day - Feb 2019
The annual planning day was held recently by the IIBA NZ Chapter board on February 16th 2019.
It was a enjoyable and productive day where all current and incoming board members where able to get to know each other through learning and sharing how we can continue to support the NZ BA community.
The new board members and regional leaders were well received and all look forward to participating and supporting our members over the coming term.
- Phil Creegen (incoming President)
- Graeme Prentice (incoming VP Certification & Professional Development)
- Namita Parshotam (incoming VP Sponsorship)
- Bronwyn White (incoming Secretary)
- Philip Boon (Auckland Regional Lead)
- Igor Chebanenko (Wellington Regional Lead) - absent in photo
- Karin Lehmann (Christchurch Regional Lead)
From our sessions across the day we we able to review
- our challenges with ongoing sustainable funding and volunteering
- where we can continue to focus on supporting membership certification through improvements to study group materials, organising of study accelerator courses in each region and help guides for completing the certification.
We also recognised the significant effort of our outgoing board members who have all contributed greatly in growing and supporting the New Zealand Chapter over a number of years
- Andrew Willoughby (Immediate Past President)
- Jasmin Wilkins (Secretary)
- Karin Lehmann (Director at Large)